KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Technician
Experience:  Worked on Appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My boiler is a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30 CDI Combi. This

My boiler is a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30 CDI Combi. This morning it had tripped out with the code EA showing. This is the second time it has done it in a month, it reset ok, but what is the cause ?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... EA indicates the boiler fails to ignite...as its done for the second time in a month it needs servicing..if it happens again you will have to replace the PCB and get the pressure valves checked.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks