Jerry
Jerry, Plumber
Experience:  Residential journeyman plumber, over 20 years experience.
34748161

My bolier has stopped working, the pilot light has gone out

Customer Question

My bolier has stopped working, the pilot light has gone out and will not restart. Would you be able to help me out.
Category: Plumbing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have requested an urgent response. Not yet heard back. Please acknowledge if you will be able to help me or will have to seek and emergency plumber and request refund. Thanks.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , sorry for the delay. Could you tell me the make and model of the boiler ,please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your response but I have sorted the problem through other means. Is there anyway to request a refund?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
??
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
It hi k so. If you do tact due to Dr services they will refund you.all the best
Customer: replied 1 year ago.