Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Mechanical Contractor
12672042

My boiler M110.32M/E has lost all power an electrician has

My boiler M110.32M/E has lost all power an electrician has looked at it and checked for power to and from the pcb and it was all ok. He then replaced the service fuses and the boiler worked fine but the boiler has lost power again and the fuses have blown again. Would a pcb cause this to happen?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
hello, if it were a dead short in a motor/fan it would not even run..but if it ran a awhile fine and then blew you likely have a PCB issue. The board can be affected by temperature after longer times. The board can come and go...the other items are shorted or not. My bet is on the board. Billy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply that it what the electrician said.
Expert:  Billy replied 1 year ago.
I really wish you well on the project. It is hard chasing things that only happen occasionally. If all set just rate service at top of page and I will move off active list Billy