Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
77408428

I have an Axis Digital shower which is about 2 years old. It

I have an Axis Digital shower which is about 2 years old. It has been working perfectly during that time but has now completely shut down. I have tried rebooting by switching off/on the control system but it is still completely dead. Any ideas.
John
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , the unit may have developed a faulty pcb. I'm pretty sure these come with a long guarantee, at least 3 years.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is the pcb?
If it is still under guarantee will thy come out and fix it?
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Its in the main unit. Axis has 3 year warranty . Call squalid. They may want the serial number on the black box main unit.Aqualisa opening hoursMonday - Friday: 08:30 - 17:00Contact number :01959 560010
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I should have mentioned it but we have two showers working off the main unit one upstairs and one downstairs. The upstairs shower is working as normal does that make a difference to your solution.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
So your running two showers from the one unit, that makes a big difference. If one shower is working then the main unit is ok. It must be the controller that isn't working. But to make sure swop the two leads going into the main unit. If the non working shower still isn't working then replace the controller. Shower doctor.com should sell the part