Jerry
Jerry, Plumber
Experience:  Residential journeyman plumber, over 20 years experience.
34748161

There, I've just had a surface mounted shower system

Customer Question

Hi there,
I've just had a surface mounted shower system but the riser part has been fitted so that it is not level against the wall. My plumber said that this can sometimes be the case but I think he might have fitted something wrong as the wall is straight and all the products were purchased with the shower system so can't understand why it wouldn't fit level to the wall. Are there different sizes of easyfit shower valve systems? As it seems like the valve needs to be screwed tighter to the wall to bring it in level with the top fixing. I can send pictures if required.
Bede
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , could you attach some photos,thanks