Jerry
Jerry, Plumber
Experience:  Residential journeyman plumber, over 20 years experience.
34748161

Fitting out a shower block campsite, 6 showers , 5 toilets

Customer Question

Fitting out a shower block for a campsite, 6 showers , 5 toilets etc. It will be run from a LPG boiler.
What type of shower unit would be suitable.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Firstly what is the hot water flow capacity and at what temperature does the gas boiler supply it? Secondly will the boiler also be used to supply water to sinks too?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Boiler is a ALPHA INTEC 40GS ERP LG COMBI BOILER and will also feed the sinks. I don't know any thing else, perhaps you could look up the specification?Thanks
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
I dont think that the boiler you have listed will be able to supply the instantaneous water quantity you require which will be about 15 gpm for the showers alone. Was it also your intent to to heat the washrooms too. If you can leave it until tomorrow I can get more exact information for you - Ian