bonzaco
bonzaco, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing
26760916

How would I install a new ball lever valve in th in this

How would I install a new ball lever valve in th in this setup where I need to screw it in to 2 stationary parts?First coat the thread with plumber film and then can I tighten both simultaneously? ?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
a. Unscrew compression fit from left hand side plastic pipe.b. Undo 90 degree elbow between compression fit and ball valve.c. Remove ball valve from manifold and replace with new ball valve.d. Fit elbow to new ball valvee. Refit compression fitting to elbowf. Test for leaks Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done further questions are free of charge so do come back if you need further help. Thank you for using JA and have a great evening.