How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Plumber
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 634
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

When I flush my down stairs toilet, the shower upstairs drips,

Resolved Question:

when I flush my down stairs toilet, the shower upstairs drips, how can I stop this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , is the whole house on a pump
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no mains pressure
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi,it depends on what shower you have. If its electric the solenoid valve would need replacing ,if a mixer shower the shower cartridge o rings need replacing. If you know the make and model there is most likely a repair kit available. If you don't you would need to take the cartridge to a proper plumbers merchant who have a huge range of o rings available
Plumberpro and other Plumbing Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Related Plumbing Questions