Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
77408428

WE HAVE A GROHE WIFI SHOWER SYSTEM IN OUR MAIN BATHROOM. IT

Customer Question

WE HAVE A GROHE WIFI SHOWER SYSTEM IN OUR MAIN BATHROOM. IT COMES ON AT 38 DEGREES AND I TURN IT DOWN TO 20 DEGREE BUT IT REMAINS EXTREMELY HOT. IT USUALLY TURNS OFF AFTER A MINUTE WITH A “WAIT” MESSAGE. I THEN TRY TO TURN IT ON AGAIN AND THERE IS USUALLY A DISTINCT BANGING NOISE FROM THE LOFT AND IT THEN COMES ON AFTER A FURTHER MINUTE AND STAYS ON BUT VERY HOT. ALTERING THE TEMPERATURE SETTING SEEMS TO MAKE NO DIFFERENCE. I WANT TO TRY TO GET THIS FIXED AND IF YOU COULD HELP THAT WOULD BE GREAT. WE ARE BASED NEAR NEWPORT PAGNELL IN NORTH EAST BUCKS. THANKS. *****
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi , it will most likely be the remote mixing unit, either the temp sensor inside or the mixing valve itself.