Jerry
Jerry, Plumber
Experience:  Residential journeyman plumber, over 20 years experience.
34748161

I am working with Altech Programmable thermostat

Customer Question

I am working with Altech Programmable thermostat RF(wireless), so this mean take live from link to Receiver and out to CH again.
Please refer picture attached.
Your early action is very much appreciated.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

OK I agree with your statement above but I need further information if you have a specific question -

a. Which model of Altech are you using?

b. Which make and model of boiler are you using - some boilers use a switched 24 volt supply some 230 volt supply?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am working with Worcester Greenstar 28 CDi compact Erp combi boiler which is 230 v supply and want to use Altech Programmable Room Thermostat with RF (Model No ALTHCO14). Thermostat is wireless and I have attached a circuit diagram of boiler in my previous question, please refer.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

OK you have already got an answer from PlumberPro what more do you need??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied with the answer and there is not such connection involve in case of Altech because it is a wireless thermostat.
Grateful if you could reply my last question to you.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

OK if you can go back to the original question with Plumber pro we can continue on that thread (I have responded) and then I can get the other two info requests cancelled and refunded.

Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Do you require further assistance with this I am waiting for you on the original information request??