Jerry
Jerry, Plumber
Experience:  Residential journeyman plumber, over 20 years experience.
34748161

We have a Beko dishwasher and it invariably doesn't get

Customer Question

Hi - we have a Beko dishwasher and it invariably doesn't get our dishes clean. Sometimes they are more dirty than they went in (particularly glasses that get very smeary)We have tried adding salt, cleaning the water dispenser arms that sit at the top of the dishwasher. The only way to sort it seems to be to flush out the waste water pipe.....but that only lasts about 1 week and a half and it is a real hassle to disconnect it (so don't want to do every week).Any ideas?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  secondhandheaven replied 1 year ago.

Hello Karen, my name is George,

Can you tell me the model and product code of the appliance from the label at the side of the door on the appliance please?

Also, if you can, using the paperclip feature above the text box, send me a picture of the area that the drain is attached to.