JamesI
JamesI, Property Manager
Experience:  I have installed new and maintained existing kitchens, bathrooms, and heating systems and even a swimming pool.
75967336

I had Quadra Waterfall Basin Mixer installed last week on

Customer Question

HI I had Quadra Waterfall Basin Mixer installed last week on Basin and the water is dripping , do u know where is the filter for this kind of taps or do I have to change the tap altogether ?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Can you advise where the water is dripping from is it the outlet or is it the pipes feeding the mixer tap?

The filter in Waterfall mixers is found inside the tap itself, it doesnt need to be replaced you remove the handle, then the mixer valve and and that will give you access the filter. The leaking water will not be caused by the filter most likely just the valve, the motion of removing the valve giving it a wipe with Vaseline and re-securing it will probably be all that is needed.

Please let me know if you need anything clarified.

James