Jerry
Jerry, Plumber
Experience:  Residential journeyman plumber, over 20 years experience.
34748161

Hot water working properly on my Biasi Riva Advance HE but

Customer Question

Hi, hot water working properly on my Biasi Riva Advance HE but can't get central heating on.. Can't get the digital display on either.. Any ideas? Chris
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query today.

If hot water is working this suggests the boiler is at the right pressure and the ignition system is all working, the digital display I assume you refer to, is this the one located next to the pressure gauge and normally displays the time?

Should the digital display not show anything (totally dead) this will be the reason why CH has failed, as the timer only affects the CH not the HW.

A new timer is around £60 in parts, if you provide me with your postcode I can recommend a Gas engineer in your area to come and replace it for you.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good morning, I havent heard from you in a while, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good evening, I havent heard from you in a while, do you still require assistance?