Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Heating and plumbing answers. 20 years experience
77408428

I have just turned on my boiler at the electric isolation

i have just turned on my boiler at the electric isolation switch. The timer switch is acting very funny. It is flashing to different settings very quickly without any input from me. My boiler is a GARDA HE MK2
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.

Hi most likely an electrical fault on the time switch . A straight swap would solve it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THIS REPLY IS NOT AT ALL HELPFUL EVEN I KNOW TO CHANGE THE FAULTY TIMER WITHOUT YOUR HELP
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.

Hi , sorry that my answer wasn't exactly technical in any way , but unless you are an electronics wizard who can test for hits and solder in new components its generally easy to offer an answer to replace a faulty electrical part..all the best