How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JamesI Your Own Question
JamesI, Property Manager
Category: Plumbing
Satisfied Customers: 1768
Experience:  I have installed new and maintained existing kitchens, bathrooms, and heating systems and even a swimming pool.
Type Your Plumbing Question Here...
JamesI is online now

I have a wet room where the water in the shower is not

Customer Question

i have a wet room where the water in the shower is not draining properly. do i need a plumber or a builder as the pipes are bedded in.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query.

Most certainly a plumber, to find the fault. I take it you have tried to rod the drains and clear them with drain cleaner?

Its very unlikely you will need the pipes dug up, but if you do, plumbers generally dig up the pipes repair them then leave it for another trade to make good the surface (in your case floor). However if you have tried to rod the pipes clear and used drain cleaner, I would look to find a handy man or call a bathroom fitter.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I havent heard back from you Alan,

Do you require any further assistance?