Jerry
Jerry, Plumber
Experience:  Residential journeyman plumber, over 20 years experience.
34748161

I did not read the instructions for One Shot properly, we

Customer Question

I did not read the instructions for One Shot properly, we have a blocked toilet, the level is 3/4 up the bowl. I poured the One Shot in and it did nothing then I saw on the side of the bottle it says it reacts violently with water. I have not put the water in for fear of it overflowing and I think it may be creating fumes as my throat is a bit sore and my eyes are stinging. I have the backdoor open. Help please.
Category: Plumbing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please give step by step instructions as I know nothing about the kind of thing. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing and plumbing repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today.

Have you tried a plunger or toilet auger? like this