JamesI
JamesI, Property Manager
Experience:  I have installed new and maintained existing kitchens, bathrooms, and heating systems and even a swimming pool.
75967336

A new pump has been fitted to our shower but the water is

Customer Question

A new pump has been fitted to our shower but the water is like fine rain, can you telll me why.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ian,

Can you confirm the shower head is the same?

The most likely reason is the pump is oxidising the water (adding air) so for every 10 seconds of flow you would get say 1L, your now getting 0.6L, hence it feels like mist.

What is the model of your pump, you may find its just air in the pipe, once I know the model of pump I can advise if this is by design or something which will resolve itself.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ian, do you require any further assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks Jamesi.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ian, in that case so I may resolve the case at this end please can you rate the service received using the star rating on this page.

James