Jerry
Jerry, Plumber
Experience:  Residential journeyman plumber, over 20 years experience.
34748161

Worchester Bosh CDI boiler not heating water

Customer Question

Category: Plumbing
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good morning, can you clarify if your getting central heating or if its both hot water and central heating at fault?

Secondly is the boiler a Greenstar 30CDI?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for replying. The boiler is a Greenstar 42CDi Classic. Hot water and central heating. it is connected to two 250 litre Heatrae Sadia solar unvented tanks Both hot water and heating were cold. The boiler seemed to restart after increasing the water pressure. Not immediately - it was a bit intermittent for about 20 mins and then kicked in.
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

What is\was shown on the boiler display, it sounds like the boiler had lost pressure hence hadnt started, now you have increased pressure is the boiler operating again and you have CH and HW?