JamesI
JamesI, Property Manager
Experience:  I have installed new and maintained existing kitchens, bathrooms, and heating systems and even a swimming pool.
75967336

Do all mixer showers have rear water feed I need one with

Do all mixer showers have rear water feed I need one with down water feed for external feed
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

Hi Liz, most mixer showers can be installed within the cavity or on the wall, its just dependent on the type of bracket purchased.

However you can also get some models designed just for being mounted on the surface such as the one here, though it shows the cold and hot inlet pointing to the rear they can swivel 180 degrees to face down if you needed to connected it on a rising pipe.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you James very helpful