Elliott Oxton
Elliott Oxton, Plumber
Experience:  Lead engineer at eoxtongasservice
98667351

Can you tell me is it safe to use Slug pellets in a bed room

Hi can you tell me is it safe to use Slug pellets in a bed room where people are sleeping many thanks David
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Elliott Oxton replied 1 month ago.
Hi David my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today. Please give me a moment to review your request.
Slug pellets do contain chemicals which are obviously dangerous to consume and are normally designed to be used externally.
For this reason, if you have children or small animals in the house it would be recommended not to use them inside the house where they could easily find them or pick them up.
The make up of the pellet though should not cause an issue if you have it in the room you are sleeping in with regards ***** ***** atmosphere of the room. As a precaution though it would be wise to keep your room ventilated so as to ensure there is fresh air in the room.I hope this answer makes sense. Please let me know if you have any further questions in this regard. I look forward to helping you further.
I hope my answers to you has been polite and easily understandable. I ask please that you take a moment to rate me by clicking on the star rating above. This is the only way I am compensated for the time I take answering question on this site. We will still be able to continue this discussion after you have rated me.
Thank you in advance for your feedback.Again please let me know if there is anything that you need assistance with on this request.
Warm regards
Elliott