James I
James I,
Experience:  Expert at Just Answer
75967336

I was wondering is it possibly to detect exactly where my

Hi. i was wondering is it possibly to detect exactly where my copper water pipe is, that was tracked into a solid block wall. the wall is now plastered.

Good afternoon, you can use a metal detector these often have very good precision.

Something like the the one here would do the job. Are you just looking to avoid the pipe when drilling?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thankyou. yes looking to drill.

Thats your best bet I always drill a pilot hole and then use a bit of straight wire 1mm thick eg wire coat hanger to poke through the hole to check there isnt anything there shouldnt be (as its wasy to fill a 1mm hole, and gives you confidence to go full bore.