Jerry
Jerry, Technician
Experience:  Owned and operated retail pool and spa store.
34748161

The jets have stopped working on my hotsprings spa. The

Customer Question

The jets have stopped working on my hotsprings spa. The pump turns manually, you can here clicking in the circuit board when you turn the jets on and a humming noise from the pump but it won't turn.
Just tried it again....held the jet button in and it fired up full blast­čĹŹ­čĆ╗....turned it off and it would turn on again ­čĹÄ­čĆ╗
Any ideas??
Thanks shane
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Adam
Could you cancel the question an refund me. I think I may have fixed it.
Shane