JamesI
JamesI, Electrician
Experience:  James has 7 years expereince managing and support pool plant equipmant for swimming pools.
75967336

I have a palmsprings lazy spa, we have just got it our for

Customer Question

Hi , i have a palmsprings lazy spa, we have just got it our for the summer. it is coming up with error code e05 we have tried all the recommended procedures but it will not do any thing, we have even tried to blow up the spa with the pump but it keeps cutting of with the e05 code error, please can you help
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

E05 is an error code for a faulty thermometer in the pump itself, it will not run properly until it can measure the water and pump temperature, to stop it overheating.

You will need to arrange for the pump to be repaired, as this is a double insulated appliance this isnt something which is advisable you attempt to fix yourself due to the risk of electric shock.

A replacement pump is around £250, you will need to contact Bestway on 0345(###) ###-#### to arrange it to be sent off for repair, you may also want to look on ebay as there are some second hand pumps going for under £100.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hello I am just following up from last week, do you still require assistance, if the above suggestion has resolved your issue I would appreciate if you could rate the service received.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good morning sorry for the delay in responding, do you still require assistance?