JamesI
JamesI, Electrician
Experience:  James has 7 years expereince managing and support pool plant equipmant for swimming pools.
75967336

I have a hydropool 103 that has not been used in years. We

I have a hydropool 103 that has not been used in years. We filled it with water and switched it on but the OH (overheating) warning came on. Is it fixable?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi, can you advise if the OH warning came on straight away or after some minutes\hours?

Secondly can you advise if the water was starting to warm up, and water flowing before it cut out?

The basic mechanics of hot tubs is very simple, providing the control board, heating element and pump is working other faults are not overly expensive to fix. Assuming the hot tub runs for a few minutes before cutting out and water out of the jet was starting to feel warm, its most likely just in need of a service or require a replacement thermostat.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
James, thank you for yourgent answer. I tested the jaccusi to see what set off the alarm and founderstand a small leak fr manifold. I had not opened the gate valve properly. It is working now.thank you for yourgent help
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Glad you up and running again, so I can close the case please rate the service received.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for helping me with this, I would give you ten out of ten for your guidance and helpful support.Ruth