Jerry
Jerry, Technician
Experience:  Owned and operated retail pool and spa store.
34748161

Master spa hot tub

Customer Question

Master spa hot tub
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, please advise the fault you have with your hot tub.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.