Jerry
Jerry, Technician
Experience:  Owned and operated retail pool and spa store.
34748161

I have a fairly old whirlpool bath, several of the plastic

Customer Question

I have a fairly old whirlpool bath, several of the plastic spigots have snapped and so I really need to replace the jets, elbows and manifold. However the existing jets (12 nr.) are fitted in 29mm holes and I cannot trace anyone that can supply this size.
Can you help?
Regards,
***** *****
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Whats the model of the Bath John, you have have to reside to replacing the jets with generic parts, but if you can supply me with the model number I can certainly call around and see if I can find a suitable supplier for you.

James

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
James,
It was installed by previous owners and has no apparent name or model. However it is fabricated in 4mm thick fibre glass and has 12 jets in the base and as stated the jets are fitted in 29mm holes.
Regards,
John
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

I have had a look John and cant find any models which have 12 small jets with a diameter of 29mm.

Most likely the bath and parts are obsolete, which leaves you with fitting a larger jet (and the grief which goes with that), or replacing the entire bath.