PorscheDoc
PorscheDoc, Porsche Mechanic
Experience:  Porsche shop owner
14582033

my Porsche Boxster 2.5 1999 has been in the garage for MOT

Customer Question

my Porsche Boxster 2.5 1999 has been in the garage for MOT work. the mechanic did not start it for a few days and the immobiliser seems to have kicked in.. he has been able to get under the bonnet and re charge the battery but he still can't get into the car. any clues how to disable the immobiliser?. thank you from one very frustrated Porsche owner who needs to get back on the road In the sunshine
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?