PorscheDoc
PorscheDoc, Porsche Mechanic
Experience:  Porsche shop owner
14582033

I have an aftermarket vavetronic

Customer Question

I have an aftermarket vavetronic exhaust fitted by top gear to change the sound I have a remote thob can I get my exhaust hard wired instead of using the thob
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please I require answer to question
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's a porsche boxster s 2007 don't know what more information you require
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is taking far to long looks like you can't give me answer how do I get refund