PorscheDoc
PorscheDoc, Porsche Mechanic
Experience:  Porsche shop owner
14582033

Jumped the gun first time I'm new to computers and didn't know

Customer Question

Jumped the gun first time I'm new to computers and didn't know I had to pay to ask a question.I'll try again.When I switch, on the dash lights come on, start the engine and the central and ABS lights stay on, I've tested the fuse and relay OK, I've checked the wheel sensors they appear OK, I'm told it's probably the ABS ecu unit trouble is I've just found out what it looks like but I can't find it on the car,can I test it where is it situated.
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have found a fault which could have a bearing on the problem but I will not know until I've rectified it. I have now rectified the problem ie fitted new brake pads all round and checked the wheel speed sensors but the ABS lights are still staying on.

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. Thank you also for providing more information. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have found a local specialist who can do the necessary testing and repair therefore on this occasion I will close the question and reverse the charge and I thank you for your help.

Dave Danielsen