350matt
350matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng Hons, worked in the car industry for the last 22 years
12772297

The stabilize wing on the back of my Porsche Boxster. how can

Customer Question

The stabilize wing on the back of my Porsche Boxster. how can you lower it manually ?
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  350matt replied 2 years ago.
Hello there should be a button to raise and lower the wingGoing up you just need to press and let go. Going down you have to hold it down.however the wing won't lower until the speed drops below 50mph, once its been raised it goes up automatically at 75mph and back down under 50mph, although the speedos are usually off 3-5mph so it's as low as 70 actual and 45 actual mphthe button is in the fuse box by your left foot, it's not a one-touch up though, you have to hold it to put it up or down, if you do that it won't retract automatically, you have to use the switch, you can relocate the switch to one of the dead spots in the console
Expert:  350matt replied 2 years ago.
hi

do you still need help?