PorscheDoc
PorscheDoc, Porsche Mechanic
Experience:  Porsche shop owner
14582033

Hihave a 911 turbo 1983 dose the outside colour match

Customer Question

hi the 911 turbo I have is an 1983 4 gear its had a colour change from dark maroon to silver inside the bonnet its black inside where the engine is black also under the carpets is black I want to bring the car back to its original colour do I have to get all the black to maroon or was that how porche made the car at the time black inside and colour on the outside at the time of manufacture many thanks

Category: Porsche
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please close questionThank you