PorscheDoc
PorscheDoc, Porsche Mechanic
Experience:  Porsche shop owner
14582033

I had to have a three cylinder engine rebuild 4 years ago on

Customer Question

I had to have a three cylinder engine rebuild 4 years ago on a 2009 car bought from new. Since then the engine fault light comes on after about 250 miles (after flashing twice then staying on). I have taken it back about 13 times to the 'supercar' centre but they have not been able to find the problem. This year the sensors were changed from one bank of cylinders to the other and the car did 1600 miles before the light came on - amazing. However since the the problem has got worse. the car runs fine by the way.
I sense the garage are fed up with me and the car and I think really they turn the light off and fob me off hoping I won't come back.
I love the car (it was a dream retirement gift that will never come again) but I am now flummaxed. Ideas?
Category: Porsche
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

Just reviewing your problem and will get back to you as soon as posible .

Greg