Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

do you sort out HP printers?

Customer Question

do you sort out HP printers?

My printer,when printing white lines appear on the pic,s printer no HP Photosmart Pro B9180

Category: Printers
Expert:  Mike Taylor replied 4 years ago.
Hi and Welcome to Just Answer/Pearl, my name is Mike and will be assisting you with your issue today. Please rate my answer at the end of the session.

Yes we can give professional advice on your symptoms and resolutions to your Hp printers issues.

What is the make and model please and any information on the issue at hand would be very good

Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

printer HP Photosmart Pro B9180 tried cleaning print heads and calabrating

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

where is my answer

Hi Esther, hope you are well. What exactly is the problem with the printer? Is it printing bad quality? I see you may have lines on the page. Are they vertical or horizontal lines ans are they evenly spaced?
Esther I see you have opened multiple questions on the same subject matter. Please only respond to this thread as it confuses the system and makes it so I cannot see your responses at all.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the printed picture is horizontal lines pale grey,what is the cause of this.as it seems to be the printer

Thankyou Esther, there are several reasons why Horizontal lines may appear. I will get you to check the most common reason first which is the print quality setting.

1. Open the Printer Properties dialog box.
  2. On the File menu in your software program, click Print .
  3. Make sure your printer is selected.
  4. Click the button that opens the Properties dialog box. Depending on your software program, this button might be called Properties , Options , Printer Setup , or Printer .
  5. Click the Features tab.
  6. In the Print Quality drop down list, choose a higher print quality (for instance, if the print quality is Fast Draft or Normal , switch to Best or Maximum DPI ).

Once set try to print again and see if the quality and lines have gone.

Let me know

Thanks Mike

How did that work for you Esther?

Thanks Mike