Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

I am unable to use my new canon printer with my Mac which is

Customer Question

I am unable to use my new canon printer with my Mac which is now seven years old and version 10.4.11. I am told I can upgrade this my PC world. My mac says I cannot upgrade this. This even wants a password XXXXX after all this time I an unable to remember.. Can you help
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

Please, tell me the full brand and model name of your printer.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

CANON PIXMA MG5350S

Thank you for the update.

You can download software that will work for your system at the following page: http://www.canon.co.uk/Support/Consumer_Products/products/Fax__Multifunctionals/InkJet/PIXMA_MG_series/PIXMA_MG5350.aspx?DLtcmuri=tcm:14-853635&type=download

Just click the download button on that page, download, save, and install the file.

After that, you will be good to go.