Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

my elpson printer menu window is stuck on Chinese ,not English,

Customer Question

my elpson printer menu window is stuck on Chinese ,not English, cannot budge it .
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 years ago.

S H E F I N :
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.
S H E F I N :
Please let me know when you are ready.
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 years ago.

I apologize that I did not get you on chat. However, I can assist you further in Question and Answer mode.

Please let me know the correct model number of the printer and operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or click here to know the operating system), so that I can assist you better.

S H E F I N
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

MODEL IS C461B ,NAAY126544 ,P.C.IS WINDOWS VISTA,H,P,

Expert:  Shefin replied 4 years ago.

Please try the instructions below and check if you are able to change the language.

Turn off and restart the printer. Press the Setup button, press the right arrow once, press OK, press the down arrow 4 times, press OK, ensure the required language is shown on the screen then press OK again.

If you are unable to do that, turn off and restart the printer, then follow the below instructions.

Press the Index and Scan buttons together at the same time, press the right arrow button 4 times, press the Start button, ensure the required language is shown on the screen then press Start again.

Check the below link for pictures.
http://www.epson.co.uk/gb/en/viewcon/corporatesite/products/mainunits/faq/11469/4836

If the issue persists, please let me know the correct model number. E.g. Epson Stylus SX438W.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

If you are happy with the response or the issue gets resolved, please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

STILL NOTHING ,I AM SORRY, NO MATTER WHAT I DO IT STAYS IN CHINESE.

Expert:  Shefin replied 4 years ago.

Could you please let me know the exact model number? E.g. Epson Stylus SX438W.

S H E F I N