Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

my Canon pro 9500 Mkll printer has ceased to operate, it flashes

Customer Question

my Canon pro 9500 Mkll printer has ceased to operate, it flashes blue alternatively with orange below. Ive carried out the check and solution in the manual but the problem persists. I've had the printer for 6 months. Can you suggest a solution?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER!! My name isXXXXX will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Please open the cover of the printer and let me know if the cartridges can move or jammed ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The cartridge carriage does not always move and does not end overthe centre so that I can check their status

Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
Please power off the printer and try to move the cartridges with your hand, then let me know if you are able to move the cartridges or not ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

cartridges move with difficulty but no result on the lights.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
Did you turn off the printer, before moving the cartridges ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes! the power was off

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I turned off the printer before moving the cartridges. If you cannot sugest a satisfactory solution i am afraid i will have to return the printer to the supplier which is a great inconvenience.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 3 years ago.
I am extremly sorry for replying you late, as I am facing some difficulties with my internet connection. Do you want to continue?