Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a cannon pixma M560 machine. However I have lost the

Customer Question

I have a cannon pixma M560 machine. However I have lost the connection to computer
I have checked installation and thprinter appears on printer and devices. Trying to reconnect but with no success. Have changed USB cable with same results. What can be blocking the connection? What else can I do to solve this? Robert Douglas
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Since you already tested the cable the next thing would be to see if the printer or computer is causing the problem.

Can you install the printer on a different computer and see if it works properly?
Even borrowing a friends laptop just to test this would work.
.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

not an easy option I'm afraid

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
.
Unfortunately that is the only to determine for sure if the computer or the printer is causing the problem. You can get back to me any time by going to justanswer.co.uk and clicking on my questions at the top of the page.
.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you It seems I have to think more about this

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
.
Take your time.
.