Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 20+ years experience printer repair
59725966

kODAK PRINTER esp 310 I have a paper jam but I cant see any

Customer Question

kODAK PRINTER esp 310 I have a paper jam but I cant see any paper to remove.
I had a double piece of A4 paper to print on. Can you tell me how to unblock it?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 years ago.

p0llinate :

Hello, and welcome. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’ll be assisting you today.

First a brief overview of the process: This is a live chat format, so I’ll need to communicate back and forth with you. You’ve already paid a deposit or membership to post your question here. I am an independent tech, and am volunteering my time unpaid until our chat is concluded. At that time I’ll request you click the EXCELLENT smiley face to close out our chat. It is my intention to solve your problem with a quick, honest, and helpful answer and my goal is for a rating of Excellent Service. You may receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel I’ve earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Should you feel the need to provide a negative rating of Bad or Poor Service, please wait and let me know what I can do to clarify or more thoroughly answer your question instead. You are rating me personally, not this site or your product and negative rating will not initiate a refund. Please know that not all issues can be fixed online; in those cases of a hardware failure, I’ll troubleshoot and diagnose the problem, and provide a practical recommendation for how to proceed.

My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Let’s get started!

_________________________

p0llinate :

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the printer,

p0llinate :

were you able to remove the larger portion of the paper, and you think some is still stuck? Or the entire page is inside?

p0llinate :

To start, open up all compartments of the printer (top and back) and use a flashlight to try to see the paper. You may need to grab the "carriage" that holds the printheads/ink cartridges and manually move it to the side to access the paper to grab it.