Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

18th century print "to be or not to be"

Customer Question

18th century print "to be or not to be"
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please explain what printing function or finding of the obviously Shakespearian quotation you are asking about. Once I know what you are looking for, or what you are trying to accomplish, I will be able to assist you with as good an Answer as possible. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am looking for a print of a painting by Charles Haigh Wood. Exhibited at the royal academy london. The print is entitled 'To be or not to be'

I presume you are seeking a physical print of the painting, rather than any sort or form of online or pictorial representation on a computer or a website.

Thank you for clarifying your question. I am working on it.

Update: this seems to be what you are looking for, as represented on one auction site (a defunct auction from 2011):

Update: common searches show only two buying sources, both defunct.

Craigslist.com searches, or eBay.com searches, might one day uncover this print for sale. I would advise searching those site using the keyword sets

Haigh Wood To Be

To Be Or Not To Be

&

print Hamlet Wood