Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

printer working,turned etc.have downloaded photos on email,

Customer Question

printer working,turned etc.have downloaded photo's on email, photo comes up on screen & although printer feeds in paper etc it does not print the photo ?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What model printer is this? Does the page come out blank?
.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

canon pixmamp240 have already told you this.
page comes out blank ditto

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
.
You never posted any of that all I had from you was:

"printer working,turned etc.have downloaded photo's on email, photo comes up on screen & although printer feeds in paper etc it does not print the photo ?"

Is there anything else missing you had already posted?
.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

you have all the information

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
.
Ok then I did not have the model until I had asked, please next try making a photo copy and let me know if that comes out blank as well. That way we can figure out if the problem is on the computer or being caused by a part in the printer.
.