Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Canon PIXMA MP520. The ink carriage has jammed under the

Customer Question

Canon PIXMA MP520. The ink carriage has jammed under the frame of the computer. How can I release it. The "arm" appears to be stuck solid.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Can you explain a little more what arm you are referring to? I can think of 2 that could apply to this.
.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It is the lever which you can see when the carriage is in the closed position

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
Is it above or below the cartridges?
can you take a picture?
.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

on the side facing you You are telling me that my email address was already used. Yes by me!!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I am not impressed - you continue to dispute my email address Please refund my deposit of £21. Thank you.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 4 years ago.
WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER!! My name is***** will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Are you getting our replies, because we are trying to gather information from you and you are only replying about the problem with the email address, do you still need help with the printer problem ?