Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

the ink bar is stuck and jammed when I was printing I have

Customer Question

the ink bar is stuck and jammed when I was printing I have a cannon pixma 460
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Is the printer's carriage jammed with a piece of paper, a bit of debris, or how is it jammed? examine as best you can to determine the cause.

Where is the printer's carriage location, in its range of motion from far right to far left?

As for the cost of this question and case, that is not determined by me. If you have any doubts about matters of pricing and billing etc., please contact JustAnswer Customer Support at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help