Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I bought a canon pro-10 printer yesterday. It only prints in

Customer Question

I bought a canon pro-10 printer yesterday. It only prints in black and white and cyan. I have tried cleaning the nozzles and deep cleaning. All the colours are there, and there is ink in them. Would you please advise me. Thank you. Kieran.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.

.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
You should immediately return this as that can means the print head is failing and needs to be replaced which should not happen on a new machine.

The reason for this is he print head is the part of the printer that puts ink from the cartridges onto the page.
Once in a great while a machine with a defective print head will get to the stores if you return it you should be able to exchange it for another.

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.

If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.

.