Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

I have a Pixma 310.Very satisfactory. It copies well, but I

Customer Question

I have a Pixma 310.Very satisfactory. It copies well, but I wish to vary the intensity of the printout, as I have some old faded photos. I have been through all the menu settings,buy no luck.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

To clarify, this is the Pixma MX310?

With the MX in the model number?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, this is the Pixma 310.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.

Press the "Color" button in the bottom-right corner of the operation panel to set the PIXMA MX310 to color copying, scanning and faxing mode.

Press the "Settings" button on the PIXMA MX310's control panel. The settings menu will appear on the Pixma's LCD screen.

Select the "Intensity" menu item and press the "OK" button to open a submenu that allows you to change the color intensity of copied and printed images.

Press the left arrow button to decrease the intensity of your copied image, or press the right arrow button to increase the intensity of your copied image. Press the "OK" button to save your settings.

Select the "Image Quality" menu item and press the "OK" button to access a submenu that allows you to specify the desired image quality for your printed, copied or faxed color items.

Press the left and right buttons to navigate through the image-quality options. There are three options: Fast, Standard and High. Fast image quality is only available when printing on plain paper. Selecting High image quality will render a greater range of colors than selecting the lower-quality image options. Press the "OK" button to save your selected image quality.

If you have any difficulties at all, please do not hesitate to let me know so I can assist you further