Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I AM UNABLE TO INSTALL MY MFL-PRO SUITE ONTO MY COMPUTER, THE

Customer Question

I AM UNABLE TO INSTALL MY MFL-PRO SUITE ONTO MY COMPUTER, THE DISC RUNS SO FAR THEN ASKS E TO WAIT WHILE IT GIVE FURTHER INSTUCTIONS BUT FREEZES AT THAT POINT. HELP PLEASE! I AM LOST WITHOUT MY PRINTER
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 4 years ago.

Hello Sue! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer? What's the exact model of your printer? Is this a new printer?

Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=17a5aa3f-27e3-4efd-af51-facfcba44cd6

Hi Sue,

What happens when you download and open/run/install the ScreenConnect program at the website below:

The printer software does not require to be installed: Turn on the printer, then connect it to your computer with the USB printer cable, then wait a bit:

Device Setup

then can you see if you are able to print?

Please only reply via this web page. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my printer is DCP330C. It is not new ...I have had it for a while but this is a new laptop with windows 8

Thank you. Did you see my last reply? Can you just plug in the printer and see if it works?