Carl L
Carl L, Technician
Experience:  13+ Years of Computer and Electronics Experience.
27991594

kodak hero.1 printer wont work,code 3603,both ink pots were

Customer Question

kodak hero.1
printer wont work,code 3603,both ink pots were working until this message.It is about 3months since you supplied me with a print head .please help
Category: Printers
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just Answer, a Question and Answer Company. My name is Carl and I will be assisting you today.

Error Code 3603 means that the Color Ink Cartridge couldn't be recognized. Before we determine it to being a fault with the Printhead ahead, let's replace the Color Cartridge with a new one and see if that corrects the problem. If that was the problem and you still have a decent amount of color ink left in the old cartridge, you can return it for a refund or exchange per Kodak's policy.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Carl L
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Hi Colin,

I'm just following up with you to see if you still needed any help. If not, please be sure to select the Excellent Service Face then press submit above.

Carl