Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

why has my samsung glx3305fw stop printing e mails only

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Peter! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message? What program do you use for email, i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Outlook, Windows Live Mail, etc.?

Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=897f5402-6727-4650-affa-2b29a47588c6

Can you please go to that website in Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), not Firefox or Chrome, etc.?

Or go to the shorter website below in Internet Explorer:

http://tinyurl.com/qgde447

Put the above website in the address bar on the top in Internet Explorer, then press the Enter key:

graphic

, and allow the ScreenConnect program to download / open / run, and try any other option it gives you as needed.

Edit: I do not see your response at this web page, so I'm canceling the website link for now. If you still need help later, please let me know any time; we guarantee our service. Please reply below via this web page. Thank you,