Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

i foregot to tak-off the plastic tag on my black ink cartridge

Customer Question

i foregot to tak-off the plastic tag on my black ink cartridge for my nearly new epson hp 305( september)...after trying to print with it .& failing my expensive I.T. MAN said i have emptied the resevoir & the printer will not refill it,,please tell me he is wrong ..
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Unfortunately he may be correct, have you considered using a CISS for your epson it could reduce the cost?
.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what is going on ,,is anyone still there

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
It seems you missed my reply so here it is again just in case:
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i got the above reply ,a dammed advert popped-up & ilost you then i sent this iam a beginer please explain CISS jean

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
CISS stands for continous ink delivery system it brings down the cost of buying new cartridges by using a system that have external resevoir which can be refilled outside the machine.
This cuts down on replacement ink cost as well as any possibility of clogged nozzles.

Unfortunately from what you described the IT tech was correct about your current one.
But you could use a CISS like this in order to avoid needing replacement cartridges at all: Click Here
Even though it says it is easy to install I would recommend having the IT technician install it for you.

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.
If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
.