Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a hp deskjet aio series printer and a Samsung laptop

Customer Question

I have a hp deskjet aio series printer and a Samsung laptop will print test page with usb cable but otherwise will not print
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I need to ask three questions before pronouncing any opinion, please:

1. What sort of computer (Windows PC or Apple / MAC OS X, or perhaps Linux) have you been using to try to print to this HP printer? it sounds like Windows... if so, please tell me what version of Windows.

2. What programs have you tried to print to the HP printer with? I advise (if you have Windows) going to
Start - [All] Programs - Accessories - Notepad
typing in a few words or sentences, then sending that to print using
File - Print, select printer, OK the print job.... and see how that goes.

3. Did the printer work previously to this, with this computer? or with another computer?