Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

MG6350 all in one printer prints 7 m/m to the left how do you

Customer Question

MG6350 all in one printer prints 7 m/m to the left how do you adjust this.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I will need to ask, from what (sort of, Windows PC or MAC OS X) computer are you printing? and from what application software on the computer?

Also I need to ask, if you have a Windows PC, whether you have tried using the
File - Print Preview
or WYSIWYG / preview of your print jobs, with any application you print from, to compare with how the print job came out (by using Print Preview just after printing, but with the same document and settings) ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am using a PC computer with Vista application software.I have not tried using the print preview as this is a new printer and only used the setup function of the printer